Wednesday 15 February 2017

French Fry Seasoning

French Fry Seasoning

I typically cut up enough potatoes to fill a 9 L pot. So the recipe below should coat that amount of fries. If you like your fries a little saltier, you could add additional vegetable stock powder, perhaps even double it, but my family prefers this lower salt version.



Ingredients

3 tsp vegetable stock powder
2 tsp turmeric
7 tsp garlic powder
15 tsp onion powder
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 Tblsp stevia powder

Directions

Mix everything together.

Coat fries.

Enjoy!

French Fry Seasoning


Tip

 I bake my fries at 425 for 40-45 minutes on parchment paper. There is no need to coat the fries in oil. The seasoning will stick to damp fries.

When I am wanting something spicy, I will coat my fries in Sriacha Sauce before tossing them with my seasoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment